Bridget Brennan and Jerome Shen, who were married in 1976, frequently travel throughout the United States presenting retreats and workshops for married couples:
- Using a Marriage Prep seminar she developed and directed, Bridget has coached more than 5,000 couples preparing for first- and second-time marriages
- Their “Living Ignatian Spirituality in Marriage” workshop has been presented at four Ignatian conferences at St. Louis University in Saint Louis, Missouri
- “Smart Marriages,” a program developed by Bridget, has been presented to the State of Missouri Human Services and the U.S. Office of Health and Human Services
Visit the Books page for details about each of these publications:
- NEW! Falling in Love…Finding God, Marriage and the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius
- Claiming Your Deepest Desires, The Power of an Intimate Marriage
- The Marriage Connection, Wedding the Spiritual and Practical
What they're saying...
"Ever unfolding and updating to share the Good News that Healthy Relationships make the world go round and keep it in orbit."
— Sharon and Bryan
"Falling in Love, Staying in Love and Finding God in it All!"
Couples will be invited to reflect on their marriage journey, and in that reflection come to understand more clearly how God works in and through our very ordinary married lives.
Genesis Spiritual Life and Conference Center
Jesuit Retreat House
Mount Saint Joseph Conference and Retreat Center
Maple Mount, Kentucky
What’s next? Get on our mailing list and find out.
We’ll send information on upcoming retreats and other Cana events happening in your area. We promise not to send emails too often and we don't share our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.